- Same Day Service for most Jobs (Logic Board Damage 1-2 Days)
- Diagnostics for Unknown Issues
- Adware Removal & Virus Protection
- Clean System Installation for Problem Systems and Troubleshooting
- System and Software Installation
- Photo and iPhoto Library Management and Consolidation (Removal of Duplicates)
- Recover Data from Failed Hard Drives
- Data Migration From Old Devices to New Devices
- Tune Up and Clean Up Your Mac to Return Faster (SSDs and Ram Replacement)
- SSD for a Big Speed Bump! Including Cloning Your Data Back
- Memory (Ram)
- Sata Cable
- Logic Board
- Logic Board Clean and Repair
What are your service fees?
Generally Our hourly rate is $100 per hour though with most repairs you will be given an upfront fixed quote before we proceed with the repair (no hidden charges).
What are your business Hours?
We open Monday – Friday from 8.30am to 5.30pm and .8AM am to 12pm on Saturday
Can you rescue my overheating laptop?
Yes, we can. Laptop overheating has become more common problem in recent years as both the CPU and the video chipset (GPU) in laptop computers have become more sophisticated, all of which generate heat.
How much does data recovery cost? How long does it take?
The answers to these two questions are specific to each customer, equipment and data loss scenario. Contact me and I will thoroughly explain the time and cost options that apply to your particular data recovery situation.
What is component level repair?
Component level repair is also known as board level repair. This is a repair process which focusing on finding the faulty part and replacing it on the circuit board. This includes the replacement of components such as diodes, capacitors, SMD components, BGA chips and more. Component level repair is not an easy process, it requires wealth of knowledge and experience in electronocics. This is available especially for liquid damages laptops.
MacBook Pro 15′ 2010.2011, 2012 and early 2013 . All of these laptops have a known issue related to the GPU (graphics chip) If you google GPU issue 15′ MacBook Pro , you will find lots of information there .
Unfortunately there is no repair for this problem . Your data on your hard drive will be ok but the logic board is not able to be repaired or replaced !